Palmsbet is growing fast and we are aspired to be one of the most user-centric
companies amongst the gambling industry. To fulfill our ambitions, we are looking for
an experienced UI Designer who is ready to dive deep into the abyss of colors, shapes
and fonts and come back with powerful easy-to-use design solutions.
Our mission is to become better, so as an UI Designer, you will play a huge part in
representing the brand and our products with stunning interfaces. Sounds thrilling?
Let’s get in touch!
● Giving life to the company’s concepts by shaping them into Hi-Fi Wireframes for both
existing and new products and features;
● Establishing best UI practices and improving existing guidelines in our Design
● Representing the visual part of the UX process in all stages amongst the UX team
and developers by bringing user-friendly ideas on the table and mixing them with the
strength of simplicity;
● Helping define and prioritize the pain points in the visual part of our existing
products, based on data from researches conducted by our UX Researcher;
● Solving all kinds of problems with the visual part of our products both from
developers’ and clients’ point of view.
● 2+ years of experience as a UI Designer;
● Awesome portfolio with a minimum of 2 full projects;
● Proficiency in Adobe CC and Figma (experience with Miro, Protopie or Zeplin is
● Good knowledge of what breaking points, design systems, guidelines and design
grids are and how to use them properly;
● Up-to-date knowledge of the latest UI trends and concepts;
● Good verbal communication skills, including the ability to develop simple but
eye-catching presentations to help you introduce your ideas with the team;
● Working knowledge of all the stages of the UX process;
● Strong attention to detail and highly developed organizational skills, including the
ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.;
● (Preferably) Experience in gambling aspects such as Sports, Sports Betting, Casino
● Location: Sofia, Bulgaria;
● Salary: To be formulated depending on experience and qualifications.
If you are interested and would be happy to be a part of our team, please send your CV and your Portfolio to email@example.com