Following our continuous growth, we need an experienced and highly motivated
person for the position SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR.
We are looking for a variety of skills and experience. A key component of success is
the ability to work with others, to communicate well and to be open to constructive
criticism and a fast learning curve.
• Day-to-day administering of the company servers, workstations, software and
• Troubleshoot any problems reported by the employees in the company;
• Monitor, maintain and configure user accounts at local, and remote locations;
• Ensure all servers and network infrastructure are fully patched, and all
configurations and data are fully backed up.;
• Evaluate and improve system performance;
• Supporting business operations on site and remotely when needed;
• Asset management;
• Managing and troubleshooting all kind of Microsoft applications.
• University degree in computer or technical sciences;
• At least 3 years of experience as a System Administrator;
• Experience with different hardware platforms;
• Experience with Windows 10 – including software installation and support;
• Experience with Linux Server distributions;
• Experience with network administration, routing and firewall;
• Good knowledge of English language;
• Excellent problem-solving skills;
• Well organized, ability to prioritize tasks and work in a team;
• Driving license – active driver.
• Experience with pfSense/Netgate Security Appliance;
• Experience with VMware vSphere;
• Experience with MySQL and Microsoft SQL Server;
• Experience with Zimbra;
• Experience with Network Monitoring Systems;
• Experience with Cyber Security
•You will be part of our highly capable and experienced technology team;
•Very good career development prospects;
•Positive atmosphere, friendly colleagues & a lot of creativity;
•Ability to expand the experiences and acquire new knowledge;
•Attractive salary package.
If You are interested, please apply with a detailed CV to email@example.com