CT Interactive is an online software provider that focuses on developing and supplying games for online casinos.
The company has its roots in CT Gaming, a company with over 20 years history in the land-based gaming. From our business model that we created since the brand`s foundation in 2012 to our company culture and sustainable product design, we see our business as a vehicle to impact the gaming industry.
The CT Gaming Interactive team is comprised of highly motivated and skilled professionals.
Now, we are looking for a new member to join – Technical Support Specialist
- To provide technical support to our partners throughout the whole integration process
- Analyzing logs, errors handling, troubleshooting integration issues, finding resolutions or workarounds within the specified SLAs
- To monitor company software infrastructure and offer and make adjustments when needed
- Actively update, maintain and monitor all aspects of the server to server integration process with partner’s systems.
- To monitor and support the integrations in production and operation.
- To complete requests for technical assistance and to take the necessary steps for their resolution
- Act as a point of contact for system/server related concerns from B2B clients
- Attend online meetings with partners to analyze, troubleshoot and diagnose problems
- Working closely with our dev team
- Background in computer science, IT, engineering, or technology
- 1-3 years of experience in technical support of servers and software systems
- Experience in a B2B customer focused position involving technical knowledge of a company’s products and services
- Basic experience with JSON and RESTful API
- Basic knowledge of Networking
- Very strong command of the English language
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable working with and assisting others
- Time-management skills and the ability to establish reasonable and attainable deadlines for resolution
- Problem-solving, strong analytical, organisational, and troubleshooting skills
- Strong attention to detail
Considered as an advantage:
- Knowledge and experience with Linux operating system
- Certification in relevant Internet software systems architecture
- Previous experience in online gambling industry
- Working at a large company with an extensive technical infrastructure and global reach
- Fun and comfortable working atmosphere
- Excellent remuneration
- Quarterly bonus based on your personal performance (after the probationary period)
- Work week from Monday to Friday
- Standard working hours
If You are interested, please apply with a detailed CV. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.